Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little Ashes and Jackson's haircut

Ok, not sure how far behind the times I am here. A couple of things to share. Rob naked in Little Ashes. There's been more than a little hype about that. People have been trying to spot his dick in the trailer (ok, so I might be included in that group, not the point), and the comments on the trailer on youtube are INSANE. Seriously. I'm going to do a video on this I think.


Look, I'll be the first to admit I probably wouldn't have ever heard of this movie if it didn't have Rpatz in it. But I also would never go to see it if it didn't look like a good movie. I hope to god they don't screw it up. I also pray that it isn't ruined by a theatre full of screaming fangirls. *sigh* well, I've made my point known, moving on.


To Jackson Rathbone's new hair cut. Here's a picture for y'all. No copyright infringement intended.






I'm not sure what I think about it yet... I kind of like it, but I'm also a fan of his longer, full head of hair...I'm a bit of a sucker for thick hair.

Gotta love that he will touch screaming fangirls hands. Must go see him live...

*daydreams*

Oh, right, my bad. Back to the blog.

He still looks fucking hot with a guitar though...






Ok, so that's all from me for the moment.

Manic.

No comments:

Post a Comment