Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random Shit Cos I Can

It's like...5:54pm. But daylight savings just ended, so I am so fucking lost as far as time goes. My body is telling me it's nearly 7, but my mind is telling me it's earlier. As if my body and mind don't match enough as it is, they throw daylight savings in the mix, just to fuck me up. That's right. Daylight savings is a personal attack against me.

My cat is sitting on my windowsill, it's getting cold, and I want to close the window. But my cat is angry. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get her down. Food isn't a great idea, she's already over weight. Picking her up risks my life. She doesn't play with toys, she's like 10, she doesn't have the energy, so she's not going to go for that. Grrr.

I updated Leave Out All the Rest last night, and gave you a half lemon. But there is more important stuff happening at the moment. Sexing isn't at the top of the priorities list for this fic.

Had a good laugh with algonquinrt about some of the worse fics out there. Ones where Bella gets to move into the hospital when Edward is a patient for example.

Woot, cat is down from the windowsill. All we had to go was to get an ambulance to go past, sirens on. Now why didn't I think of that?

I'm going to go get more food. My stomach is growling at me, despite having just had dinner, and an icecream.

I plan to post more about Twilight and what not tonight or tomorrow morning. :D

Manic.

No comments:

Post a Comment